Derailed fan.

MLSWAG

Fan
May 14, 2020
western USA
Country
USA
Hi, everybody. I'm new here, but used to post in the Intl Gymnast forum. Guess that's gone? Regardless, I am a fan, not an athlete, coach, or admin. I started following the sport back in 1990 with Kim Zmeskal (Burdette). I eventually got into college gym in the late 90's at my university in northern CA. But then, crime and punishment nerd that I am, I got into watching the Nassar tragedy reveal itself, and just started watching things on that, rather than actual gymnastics.

Now, Tokyo is postponed (or cancelled?) and that was to be my reintro to WAG (I like MAG and RG as well, but mostly WAG). But with IG not working (for me, at least), it was time to find a new community, since I learn more by discussing than listening to presenters).

Nice to meet you!

Reactions: Pirouette
Did ChalkBucket help you?... help us too.

If you can't help financially... tell a friend about us!

bogwoppit

Former Admin
Gold Membership
Former Gymnast
Feb 26, 2007
Country
Canada
Welcome to the chalkbucket! If you like elite gymnastics feel free to post topics to chat about. There are quite a few members here from the older gym forums that have now gone.

JBS

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Membership
Coach
Former Gymnast
Proud Parent
Sep 3, 2005
Wisconsin
Country
USA
I am a fan
Awesome... we definitely need more fans here... if you know any other members from Intl Gymnast that need a place to talk about gymnastics... we'd love to have them here.

Welcome to ChalkBucket!

Reactions: MLSWAG and skschlag
Thank you for supporting our sponsors Energym Music & Norberts!