Welcome to our Gymnastics Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Determination-we have a bar routine

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

medic3188

So after my dd pulled off a pullover first time during her last meet..today she pulled out a back hip circle.She is determined to not be spotted at all. All she needs now is her dismount. This is huge because only two weeks ago she needed spots on the entire routine.

bogwoppit

Former Admin
Coach
Proud Relative
Proud Parent
Gymnast
Former Gymnast
Judge
Club Owner
Fan
Feb 26, 2007
Country
Canada
Excellent job little one.:cool:

gymmomntc2e6

Moderator/Proud Parent
Aug 25, 2007
North Carolina
That is AWESOME !!!! Bars are hard, they require so much strength. They are my dd favorite !! You will hear me scream w/ joy when dd gets that darn front mill circle. She almost has it.

It is so much fun to see the joy on their faces when they master a skill.
:eek:

Blackie6

Proud Parent
Mar 1, 2007
NJ
Country
USA
Gotta love determination & heart! Isn't it amazing how they love to get these skills & how happy they are when they finally do get it? I am sure your DD will not be spotted in 2 weeks, she sounds a lot like my DD. In rec class at age 3-4 she used to yell all the time "weave me awone, I do it myself!" to coaches trying to assist her. In learning ROBHS, she did the same thing even if it meant nearly landing on her head. Hates to be spotted.

mariposa

Proud Parent
Coach
Proud Relative
Proud Parent
Gymnast
Former Gymnast
Judge
Club Owner
Fan
Sep 25, 2007
Country
USA
yay! i love the joy in my DDs face and words when she gets a new skill. congrats to your daughter!

Monkeygirlsmom

Proud Parent
Feb 10, 2007
thats great!!! my girls just got there Shoot through today!! (actually there whole team did For the first time! without a spot!! )

it is soo much fun to see the faces on these girls when they get it!!!! Way to go to your dd!!

Status
Not open for further replies.