Parents devastated little gymmie

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I'm glad to hear the meeting went well. It actually is the best of both worlds - she gets to compete level 4 but has a little more time to get ready to make sure everything is sharp. she is also getting to work higher level skills too. Wouldn't it have been nice if they had told you the plan from the beginning instead of having your poor dd get all discouraged like that !!!!

I'm glad to hear the meeting went well. It actually is the best of both worlds - she gets to compete level 4 but has a little more time to get ready to make sure everything is sharp. she is also getting to work higher level skills too. Wouldn't it have been nice if they had told you the plan from the beginning instead of having your poor dd get all discouraged like that !!!!

Yes, knowing the plan ahead would have helped !! Like I said the head coach/owner is wonderful and it is obvious that she loves not only what she is doing but all the girls as well. It is a small team, about 25 girls total, and I think that keeps the girls closer and they feel like family. I think that she (owner/head coach) has all these plans but sometimes they don't really get communicated to us. I think that from now on I will ask more questions when I have them instead of assuming I know what is going on :D

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back