Parents Discount Leotard.com?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

DbacksMom75

Proud Parent
Hey everyone...has anyone else had problems with discountleotards.com? I placed an order with them back in August and have yet to recieve it. I contacted them through their website and recieved no reply. I then emailed the contact email through paypal, stating I would file a item dispute. That got their attention and they emailed me back saying they would call me but I have yet to recieve a call.
At this point I will never do business with them again but have been wondering if this was an isolated incident or have they done this to other people?

I have always had great dealings with them. I have always called them if I had a question.

Though now I have know the GK outlet does phone orders I may never go back!:D

I've always had good experiences with Discount Leotard. Just get the phone number and I'm sure they'll fix it. I think it's mainly a brick and mortar store, so maybe the internet business gets a little lost. One time I had a special order leo and other things ordered. When it was taking long, I called and they were happy to send the rest of the order right away.

How do you know what is at GK outlet??

I went online to the GK website and made a list of the suits and sizes that I wanted. Then I emailed the outlet and asked them if they had what I wanted in stock, they basically have anything that GK make. They replied with what they had and the prices, then I called with my credit card number etc. Easy, and they were very helpful.

We cannot get the Adidas suits here in Canada and their prices were cheaper than the GK website.

I have had a couple bad experiences with discountleotard.com. Same thing, ordered a couple leos and weeks went by with no shipment. I tried email- no response. I finally got ahold of them on the phone and it still had not been shipped. I finally received them 2 months later. Ridculous! I will never do business with them again.

I have never purchased from them. One of my friends ordered the Nastia replica from them and she was VERY happy. We mostly do GK or Alpha factor. I would call them and actually talk to a person.

I went online to the GK website and made a list of the suits and sizes that I wanted. Then I emailed the outlet and asked them if they had what I wanted in stock, they basically have anything that GK make. They replied with what they had and the prices, then I called with my credit card number etc. Easy, and they were very helpful.

quote]

Please do share...What is the email to the outlet? I want to check that out. I also had a bad experience with Discount Leotard last year. I had ordered leotards for Christmas presents. I got one right away, but the 2nd one took forever that it almost didn't show up in time for Christmas. I also emailed them a couple weeks ago about their pricing for GK items, but they never responded. I've had great experiences with Leotard World though, and I there pricing is similar to Discount Leotard.

quote]

Please do share...What is the email to the outlet? I want to check that out. I also had a bad experience with Discount Leotard last year. I had ordered leotards for Christmas presents. I got one right away, but the 2nd one took forever that it almost didn't show up in time for Christmas. I also emailed them a couple weeks ago about their pricing for GK items, but they never responded. I've had great experiences with Leotard World though, and I there pricing is similar to Discount Leotard.

Down East/GK Outlet Home Page

I dealt with Joe and Bruce, nice guys and helpful too.

I recieved the new suits today that I ordered a week ago, and I live in Canada. They all have the GK full price on and the marked down price. Savings are quite nice, it covered the shipping of $17 to Canada and a bit more.

I got the purple s/s suit like the one Shawn wore in the beam finals, now that is a stunner. Also a lovely pale blue Adidas one, too cute. Got some lycra shorts too.

I got the purple s/s suit like the one Shawn wore in the beam finals, now that is a stunner. Also a lovely pale blue Adidas one, too cute. Got some lycra shorts too.[/quote]

DD tried on the purple one when we were there it is very pretty. Now all you ladies don't be touching my size child small/meduims at the outlet. We will have words. I LOVE LOVE LOVE that place. You all need to leave more leo's for DD's expanding leo collection. LOL

I got the purple s/s suit like the one Shawn wore in the beam finals, now that is a stunner. Also a lovely pale blue Adidas one, too cute. Got some lycra shorts too.

DD tried on the purple one when we were there it is very pretty. Now all you ladies don't be touching my size child small/meduims at the outlet. We will have words. I LOVE LOVE LOVE that place. You all need to leave more leo's for DD's expanding leo collection. LOL[/QUOTE]
You're safe my girls are bigger than that!!!

Funny though the last GK suit I bought was an AS for my 12 year old, it has room to grow, but the one that came today is only just fitting her. That is fine as I can either hand it down to Baby Bog or sell it on at the gym, those Adidas suits are hard to find in Santaland.

Fabrics really do affect fit.

Funny though the last GK suit I bought was an AS for my 12 year old, it has room to grow, but the one that came today is only just fitting her. That is fine as I can either hand it down to Baby Bog or sell it on at the gym, those Adidas suits are hard to find in Santaland.

Fabrics really do affect fit.

The Adidas leos tend to run on the small side. DD's team work out leo is a black leo with pink stripes down the side by GK/Adidas and we had to go up to an AS.

Bog,

I wish that you never posted the outlet site, I have 2 more leos coming for Bug. One from the current fall catalog and one from the current holiday catalog.

Barb

I may have to check the GK outlet out oldest dd could use some leos (youngest has been getting some cute ones from a team girl who has outgrown them)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back