Parents Disgraceful coaches at Nationals in Cali

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

N

nanbeth

I heard that there was a gym that had horrendous coaches which completely disregarded their girls so obviously that other coaches came to give them a pat on the back that they deserved. The girls were also adjusting their own equipment because the coaches didnt know what the hell they were doing One of the coaches also yelled profanities at one of the young girls on the team. What a disgrace. If the photographer had to say something then it must have been bad. That gym should lose their license or be banned from future events like that.
I hope to hear that something was done to the owners/coaches of that gym. I felt so bad to hear what those girls had to go through when making it to Nationals should be such a wonderful experience!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Unless you know for sure that this happened, probably best to NOT post things like this.

Last edited:
I removed the gyms name and location but not the details. Unless you are 100% certain of the gym, the people involved and the details behind the incidents I can't let the exact details stand.

I do know this happened for sure. It came from many who were there that saw it and there was video of the coach's behavior.

I do know that this happened . There was even video. The judges who were disgusted.

Well then that is just awful for the gymnasts, I have seen some ugly things at meets too. We are very careful on this board to stay out of the realm of gossip as we have teens on the board who read a lot. SO we can discuss this in concept, but not to name names.

Welcome to the Chalkbucket!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back