Off Topic Disney

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

G

gymfreak4ever

Today I have been watching tons of disney movies. So I was wondering what everyones favorite one is?
I think I like Aladin, but Peter Pan is amazing to. And so is Anastasia! I don't think I can pick just one as my favorite:)

Not Bambi, too scary for little ones. Probably Cinderella or Sleeping Beuty as I watched them a million times each at least!

Ahh Bambi, I totally forgot about that one. I've never watched the ending cause everyone told me what happens so I just turn off the tv and tell myself The End! before anything bad happens.
Cinderella is a great one but only the first one, none of the follow ups they did.

Not a huge disney movie fan but Aladdin is probably my fav.

1. beauty and the beast
2. cinderella
3. little mermaid
4. aladdin
5. lion king

I almost always like live action better than animation. So I'd have to go with the High School Musical movies and the Halloweentown movies. But, my all time favorite is animated, The Nightmare Before Christmas.

You guys are all wrong! It's Pocahontas so just get over it! :p Beauty and the Beast and Lion King are in the running, but no one can touch Pocahontas!!!

You guys are all wrong! It's Pocahontas so just get over it! :p Beauty and the Beast and Lion King are in the running, but no one can touch Pocahontas!!!

I haven't seen Pocahontas in forever! When I was little me and my friend jordan would pretend to be Pocahontas and the racoon:)

I had a Pocahontas doll, whose dress changed when brought into sunlight(metallic leaves popped up), and with whose hair I learned how to braid!

They marketed that movie so much that I was sick of it before it ever even came out. To this day, I still haven't seen it (and have no desire to do so, either).

gasp! It was only the second movie I ever saw in theaters (Lion king first) so I wouldn't have remembered any overmarketing. I watched it in French class, so that renewed my love. The other movie I must now mention is Hunchback. I was beyond obsessed with Esmeralda! I had a jewelry set to look like her, and a t-shirt with her and the goat on it, and even an Esmeralda umbrella. I have, however, fallen in love with the very non-Disney 'Notre Dame de Paris' version, and the original novel by Victor Hugo and can now never again appreciate all its Disney glory.

gasp! It was only the second movie I ever saw in theaters (Lion king first) so I wouldn't have remembered any overmarketing. I watched it in French class, so that renewed my love. The other movie I must now mention is Hunchback. I was beyond obsessed with Esmeralda! I had a jewelry set to look like her, and a t-shirt with her and the goat on it, and even an Esmeralda umbrella. I have, however, fallen in love with the very non-Disney 'Notre Dame de Paris' version, and the original novel by Victor Hugo and can now never again appreciate all its Disney glory.

hahaha

1st of all... i had a pochahontas (sp?) barbie and i cut of all her hair
2nd - i had a whole hunchback of notre dame/esmeralda outfit :D

cool! but I didn't cut off the doll's hair, I used it to learn to braid! And when I was that age, I'm pretty sure I wanted the whole outfit! lol

I have some issues with Disney movies, but my favorite Disney-only films when I was little were The Lion King and Aladdin. I really prefer the work that Disney does with Pixar, though.

i like the little mermaid and cinderella the best!!! they are so cute!!! nemo is cute too

What about the land before time series? I was so obsessed with those when I was younger. We watched the first one('petit pied') in my French class, and it still made me smile.

I can't stand the land before time series! Every time I see them on I leave! I have seen little parts of them and they just aren't my thing. I also couldn't stand the Incredibles! That movie was so lame to me. I am more of an original Little Mermaid and Cinderella kinda gal. I like a lot of Disney movies though :)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back