Off Topic Do you love travelling?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I certainly do!! I have not had the chance to see all too many different countries yet, but still have my dreams of course and a big travel iin my plans for this year.
So I was surfing around for travel information the other day and this got me to the idea to possibly get a forum up for travelling. One of my friends jumped in immediately and so we have something up now.
I thought I`d post the link in case anyone was interested in that, so here you go:
http://travelfever.proboards.com/index.cgi

There is not much content yet as we first concentrated on setting it all up. Some things might still change. Threads and stuff should come up very soon.

Oh yes, China must be interesting!!
Our neighbours actually have been there in October last year, and about one week ago they invited us to see their photos from the trip. It looked pretty amazing. Everything is kind of huge and crowded, some things are really high tech and then in between there is all the culture which is so colorful.

I would love to see Australia and New Zealand one day.
I also really want to visit the USA and this will probably come true this year! :)

I like to travel but haven't gotten to much lately.

I've been to most of the states in the US (they can be pretty different from each other), northwestish Canada, and Columbia. Next year I get to go to Singapore, & I want to go Japan & to Australia at some point.

Thanks for sharing your project!

All americans seem to love australia or desperately want to go there and they are right even though i live there i still love it but i think i would love to live in NY even just for a year (hmmm maybe i will do that for my gap year??) NY i think would be amazing! If you go to Australia stay on the northern beaches Manly is amazing! YOU HAVE TO VISIT TARONGA ZOO!! baby elephant atm and another one coming!

I LOVE TRAVELLING IN FACT I AM ON HOLIDAYS IN AMERICA SKIING AS I AM TYPING THIS!!!

All americans seem to love australia or desperately want to go there and they are right even though i live there i still love it but i think i would love to live in NY even just for a year (hmmm maybe i will do that for my gap year??) NY i think would be amazing!
Grass is always greener on the other side, isn't it? I grew up in NYC. It (the city not the state) is the one of the last places I want to live in and to raise my children.

Back to the point, I love to travel as well. We have been to most of the Northeast US and parts of South, West, central and Alaska. Have also been to several places (cities or some of the more remotes) in Canada and Asia.

Oh yeah... Have to check out the food. To me, food is a part of that local culture. To me, without experiencing it, it's like never travelling there.

BTW, I'm not into traveling far to meets, if anyone recalls.

I'm also from NYC area. I grew up/went to school in the suburbs north of the city, but my family keeps an apartment in NYC so my dad has a place to crash when he works really late hours. I've spent a lot more time in the city than in the 'burbs lately though. I think part of it is because I'm more independent, and part of it was because I worked an internship and did volunteer work in the city last semester and made a lot of friends who are NYU students. I think NYC is the most amazing place ever. It is so exciting, there is always something new to do or something different going on. You can interact with so many amazing people from all over the world. Its almost like being able to travel without actually having to travel.

That being said, I have gotten to do some traveling with my dad, as he travels a lot for business and we can often tag along without having to pay for a hotel. I've been to San Francisco, Boston, DC, Chicago, Montreal, London, Dublin, and Sydney. Each one of them are amazing in their own little way. Each has its own unique culture and flavor, people, food, etc. I love people watching, especially school kids in foreign countries. They might dress different and talk different, but they act just like we do over here!

I think traveling will really give you a different perspective on the world and on life. I hope to do more of it when I'm older. I'd really like to get to some non-westernized countries to really experience a different culture.

I have to say, I just love the British and the Irish. They are like the friendliest people ever!

Yes, I really do want to visit Australia one day. I can not decide what I want to see more though...Australia or New Zealand. I would love to do both within one travel as it is so far. I am not even American but still this is on top of my list of wanted travels. :)

The plan I do have for this year actually is to go over to the US. I am planning to visit friends and the way things are planned we will also get to see New York. I just can´t wait!!
Even though I love to travel I have never made it out of Europe so far, so this is going to be really exciting. :)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back