Do you think it is ok to cry?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I think crying is okay, if it isn't all the time. I have only cried i think about twice at practice, both for injuryies. But two days this week i was really close to crying at practice out of frustration. I was doing so good last week, and i came in this week and nothing was going right, on ANY event the whole week. I am hoping that things will turn around this week :)

I think that an "every once in a while cry" is not that bad a thing. You're a teenager with hormones raging, you're under a lot of pressure, doing a sport tht is probably mentally tougher than most others! Its likely that occassionaly you may cry! ITs if it starts to be not occassional that its a problem. Someone who cries every practice is a lot different to someone who cried once because of huge pressure. Its not that you cant handle it its just that sometimes everything builds up like a huge volcano inside of you and you just hve to let it out or you'renot going to move on from it. It doesnt mean youre emotionally weak. Sometimes a small crying jag helps you get over something and move on. Crying once is not a bad thing but crying every practice...not ok!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back