Does anybody know how to get rid of bruises fast ?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

So i was working on handstand piroette on my floor bar last night ( if anybody has any way of how i can perfect that , or even do it good please look at my other thread. ) and i was in the air , thinking OMG OMG OMG ! im gunna do it ! but i fell over.. AGAIN ! and i hit the hard part of a couch . well this is a old couch thus why its in the basement ahah ! and i have the bruise the size of my palm on my thigh ! i am doing a little mock competition where i " pretend " compete . and have people like my old coach , and my parents ( who have taken judging courses ) and i have my suit and everything planned ! its jut i dont want to compete with a huge shiner on my leg. so if anybody has any remidys of how to fix bruises . or make them fade please reply asap !
thank you soo much !
chelseaa ,

Ouch! That must have hurt. I remember when I was 13 and practicing at home for my acrobatic recital, I was doing running dive cartwheels from the kitchen, through the doorway (no door, just a frame) into the living room and nearly broke my toe hitting the frame. The only thing to cover a bruise is to get some Cover Stick or foundation makeup that matches your skin. I hope that helps.

Massaging the bruise may help too, it helps to break up the clot so your body can reabsorb it faster. Taking a multivitamin with iron in it may also help a little. But try massaging/rubbing the bruise and whatever is left, cover up! :)

~Katy

Ouch! That sounds like a painful bruise incident! I hope it heals soon :)

Unfortunately, I don't know any ways to speed up bruise fading. The suggestions that people have made sound interesting, please post a message saying if you find any of them effective. I have a giant bruise on my ankle from a rather embarrassing vault crash last week, haha, and I would love to know if there are any helpful remedies.

Let us know, and happy healing!

couches and gymnatics are dangerous when i was younger i was practicing bridge kickover off my couch and i fell and got a pencil stuck in back and have the scar still there if your bruise doesnt go in time mabey you should put some conceler on it

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back