DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

JBS

ChalkBucket Founder
Staff member
Gold Membership
Coach
Proud Parent
Thank you to all those that have donated and/or joined the booster club. If you donate $5 or more, I will automatically add you to the booster club.

We did seem to have a small glitch with the program. If you donated by using the "donate" button on Nov. 1st or before...your donation did not come through. The link below is a list of confirmed donors:

The Chalk Bucket - Donations

I apologize for the problem....if you would like to check on your donation, please PM me.

I am also going to post a basic financial summary so everyone knows what the money is for.

Once again...thank you.

Last edited:
I am assuming that those are the members who joined by using the donate button, as we have quite a few more booster club members than there are on that list.

I am assuming that those are the members who joined by using the donate button, as we have quite a few more booster club members than there are on that list.

Yes, the link above is only a list of those that have donated using the "donate" button.

We are using two different systems to collect $$ here on the board...that is the confusing part.

1. Our software, vBulletin, comes with a built in "paid subscription" system.
  2. I also installed a donation module to allow members to donate any amount they would like. This module also keeps a nice display of members/guests that have donated.
I have now figured out how to manually sync up the two systems. I am currently working on getting everyone that has donated by either system on the donor board.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back