Coaches Dreading Tomorrow

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

jamieintexas

Coach
Proud Parent
Any other coaches feel like tomorrow is the most dangerous day of the year? The first workout after FallBack always scares me. My girls workout until 9:00. They are so tired by the last event. I plan on just working basics and floor dance for the last hour.

Reactions: sce
It is when you set the clocks back an hour for time change. So at 9:00 the girls are as tired as if it was 10:00.

Reactions: sce
We had that last weekend. It all went down fine, but we set it back Saturday to Sunday night. Hope it turned out OK, I can see why it would be dangerous though!

Curious, what is FallBack?
Daylight savings time. Not sure if you do it in Australia, but I suppose you would be going forward an hour around this time if you do!

To OP, yes, a week or so of nothing requiring too much focus in the last hour is what I usually did.

Daylight savings time. Not sure if you do it in Australia, but I suppose you would be going forward an hour around this time if you do!

To OP, yes, a week or so of nothing requiring too much focus in the last hour is what I usually did.

Ahh, daylight savings. We don't have it here, but many parts of the the country do.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back