DrEaMiNg!!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

F

flippin dreamer

Hey!!

My name is Renee. I am 15. I have done dance on and off throughout my life. But I had to quit a few weeks ago due to a leg injury. Since then I have fallen in love with gymnastics! Now that I can go back to dance I am thinking perhaps I will do gymnastics instead.

Any comments/ideas welcome!!!

:)

Your dance background would definitely benefit you. Good luck if you decide to make the switch.

I am not sure what level I am yet. But I am going to start with just tumbling classes and adult classes so I can learn some skills and get more flexible and stronger. Then when I move(I am moving in the summer/fall) I can join a new gym and then start with team and stuff.

But I probably a low level like 2 or 3. :(

THANKS!!:)

I am not sure what level I am yet. But I am going to start with just tumbling classes and adult classes so I can learn some skills and get more flexible and stronger. Then when I move(I am moving in the summer/fall) I can join a new gym and then start with team and stuff.

But I probably a low level like 2 or 3. :(

THANKS!!:)

Don't frown, everyone has 2 start somewhere! You should totally try it tho!

Hello there. :)
Hey, the level you would be at is not important - the most important thing is that you have fun. :) I hope you will enjoy it - and keep us up to date on things. :)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back