Parents Dry Skin

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

xxStumpyxx

Proud Parent
My youngest gymmie has dry skin on the bottoms of her feet around her heels, is this something that a lot of gymmies get or is she just going to be one of those that suffers from this? My other gymmies feet are ok, but then again by oldest wears socks a lot in the gym and my youngest does not wear them at all in the gym.

My ds has trouble with that. He chalks his feet too, so that is a problem. He lotions them at night and sleeps with socks on and that seems to keep it at bay.

Lol, sorry I couldn't help it. I will have to get my daughter to put some cream on herself, she should be able to manage it. I will just supervise.

DD has the same problem on and off, even before starting gym. Are your DD's shoes leather? We learned that non-leather shoes contribute to/cause the problem (apparently it's a thing for some people).

I agree that lotion helps when it flares up - but it doesn't completely eliminate the problem for us. Leather breathable shoes really do help my DD.

Good luck! :)

I also have very dry skin especially during winter period.
I apply some natural home remedies. They are not only cheap, but also quite effective in nourishing and hydrating dry skin back to a healthy state.
Olive Oil
Milk Cream
Milk
Honey
Yogurt
Coconut Oil

Last edited by a moderator:
This post is from 2015. Oliviablonde, please do not post on very old threads it just confuses people.

This is the 3rd time I've posted on this thread saying please don't post on very old threads! Unless you are the OP giving an update ( which we welcome) threads from 2015 do not need to be rejuvinated.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back