Off Topic East Coast Snowpocalypse of 2010 - PICTURES

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Hi guys! I thought this would be a fun thread to start!! I will start...

Here are pics from Md's Snowpocalyptic Event:

Blizzardof2010006.jpg

Blizzardof2010012.jpg

Blizzardof2010004.jpg

AftermathofSnowpocalypse2010008.jpg

AftermathofSnowpocalypse2010009.jpg

AftermathofSnowpocalypse2010013.jpg

AftermathofSnowpocalypse2010015.jpg

AftermathofSnowpocalypse2010004.jpg

Nice house!

How do they get the road so clear - it looks like it has been vacuumed!

Love the title and the pictures. We got a lot of snow too and I was hoping the snow plow would leave enough of our mailbox out of the snow to at least get the mail. There is snow all the way to the top of it. My son tried to make an igloo. Fun!

Nice house!

How do they get the road so clear - it looks like it has been vacuumed!

Thanks gymnut! It is actually the house I grew up in--the kids and I moved back to help my dad out a few years ago right when the housing market crashed. I love raising my kids in the house that I was raised in--so many memories and good times. And their grand dad loves the company!!! I am amazed at how quickly they were able to plow the streets. There was also a lot of sun that helped melt some of it.

woooow! That is amazing - puts our 4inches to shame! haha (and our kids had about 3 days off school!)

Makes me want to do "snownastics"!

We only have a foot of snow...but our district cancelled school Wed/Thurs/Fri. They do a very good job plowing tho, they come by about once an hour, and they even plowed out the end of our driveway for us (of course, that was not until after my mom brought a cup of hot chocolate to the plow driver...)

Snow at the beach

Those are really amazing photo's. Can't believe that it could snow that much especially living at the beach for over 20 years. We had our first big snow just 2 days ago here in Myrtle Beach, SC. Kids were gone to watch the GA team for a gym outing and missed the snow here. Bailey is only 12 so she doesn't remember any big snow's here. Really bummed but her Dad saved her some snow in the freezer and made a snow shake for her when she got back home. It snowed 4" on Friday night and was gone by noon the next day. I am going to post a pic. of snow on the beach. Very rare.

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/photo.php?pid=724033&id=1624450148&fbid=1283117051071

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/photo.php?pid=724033&id=1624450148&fbid=1283117051071

Snow at the beach

Those are really amazing photo's. Can't believe that it could snow that much especially living at the beach for over 20 years. We had our first big snow just 2 days ago here in Myrtle Beach, SC. Kids were gone to watch the GA team for a gym outing and missed the snow here. Bailey is only 12 so she doesn't remember any big snow's here. Really bummed but her Dad saved her some snow in the freezer and made a snow shake for her when she got back home. It snowed 4" on Friday night and was gone by noon the next day. I am going to post a pic. of snow on the beach. Very rare.

attachment.php

Attachments

• snow at the beach.jpg
    snow at the beach.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 32

attachment.php

That is such a great photo!!! So surreal--you hardly EVER see snow on the beach!!!

Nice pics.I actually miss the snow this year.Last year we set a record for the most snowfall and it looks like this year we might set a record for the least snow.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back