WAG Easterns - live scores?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I know Region 6 L/8 Regionals wasn’t on meetscores until right before. I thought it was odd too that the link for Westerns is on there now but not Easterns, but I assume the same thing will happen and it will be on there right before. I can’t imagine it wouldn’t be? Let’s hope!

Question - the session I am watching right now is Jr 5 and Jr6 - which makes it look like there are 2 age groups. However they are placing out like it is only 1 age group. So the girl I am watching appears 2nd AA but is really first in her age group - if they are breaking it into 2 groups. Any idea how this is working?

Question - the session I am watching right now is Jr 5 and Jr6 - which makes it look like there are 2 age groups. However they are placing out like it is only 1 age group. So the girl I am watching appears 2nd AA but is really first in her age group - if they are breaking it into 2 groups. Any idea how this is working?
Meetscoresonline did that, but the USAG app didn’t. It was weird.

Just like any meet conducted in the entire season, they are only competing against the girls in the same age grouping (or award group as I prefer to call it).

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back