Off Topic election

• Thread starter GymnastRaeRae87
  • Start date

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

G

GymnastRaeRae87

I think it is really cool how we will all be around for history. No matter who wins the Presidential election it will be historical. Either the first female VP or first African-American President!

I think that is really cool, I can't wait for the outcome!!:D:D:D

Our policy in the past has been not to allow political debate threads. However, I guess we can relax those rules temporarily.

I'll leave this thread open, as long as it continues to be a thread about the historic nature of this election; any debate between supporters of one candidate and another must remain civil and respectful.

Last edited:
I'm excited. Regardless of who wins, the fact that we will have a new fresh face in Washington is exciting for a lot of people.

The historical aspect of first African American president or first female VP is cool, but also don't forget that this will be an election for the record books when it comes to how many people show up and vote. That is a very good thing for America. I'm happy that the campaigns did so much reaching out and trying to get more people involved in the political process. This way, the leader can really represent us, instead of just a few who cared enough to go and vote.

I agree. For the first time ever a group of us managed to round up enough people to take AP government, and we got the class to run. Being in a room with some of the smartest and most socially active kids in school is so incredible.

I agree with NY about the turnout. Did you know that some areas had 50% of their votes in by Saturday? Or that people waited up to 10 hours in line just to cast their ballots last week? I love it.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back