DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

JBS

ChalkBucket Founder
Staff member
Gold Membership
Coach
Proud Parent
Once again AT&T (Yahoo) has added ChalkBucket to it's email blacklist...this time MSN has joined also. This is a pretty normal thing since forums do send out quite a bit of email. Many of you have your notifications set to receive an email for almost everything (which is not a bad thing).

The bad thing (besides not receiving your email from ChalkBucket) is that anyone with email addresses from these companies has basically been blocked from registering at ChalkBucket for the last couple of months.

Email addresses that the AT&T (Yahoo) and MSN ban have been affecting...
  • msn.com
  • hotmail.com
  • live.com
  • yahoo.com
  • att.net
  • swbell.net
  • sbcglobal.net
  • snet.net
  • ameritech.net
  • prodigy.net
  • bellsouth.net
  • nvbell.net
  • pacbell.net
  • and more!
Makes me want to scream!!! ChalkBucket is NOT a SPAM server!

Anyways...we have upgraded our email system to a new platform (which will cost ChalkBucket more money...so join the Booster Club and help out!)

This new platform will get emails to ALL of our members if they choose to receive them. It will also force members with bad email addresses to update (and verify) their addresses...thus reducing forum SPAM.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Last edited:
Just checking that you were aware that the site was downish briefly about 10 minutes ago? The main page was visible, complete with notifications, but no threads, mailbox etc were accessible (server no available or something message).
I assume you were doing something but just thought I'd check.

Just checking that you were aware that the site was downish briefly about 10 minutes ago? The main page was visible, complete with notifications, but no threads, mailbox etc were accessible (server no available or something message).
I assume you were doing something but just thought I'd check.

Upgrading.

Reactions: COz
I'm always around to break websites, I mean around during upgrades :)
My favourite was when I caught IBM with their site down!
(I think it's my superpower)

Thanks for sending the info via e-mail. I've had problems posting on CB, so I stopped checking in. Glad that everything is fixed.

Reactions: JBS

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back