Parents Emily has her 2nd level 5 meet tonight and Madi has her 1st level 3 meet tomorrow:)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Wish us lots of luck;)
This is a home meet and not too big but I am excited.
We got our new leos finally last week so the girls get to wear those:)
Our warm ups though have not come in yet, grrrrrrr.
I can't believe Madi is competing for the first time tomorrow:)
I hope she just remembers her routines at this point:)
Floor looks good for her:) the other events... well we will just have to see:)

You have a big weekend ahead of you. I can't believe that so many of you have meets so close to xmas, isn't there enough to do???

Tell Emily and Madi that we have everything crossed for them to have an awesome and fun meet.

Is the new leo lovely? Little Bog just got her leo and warm up last night, she was testing it out this morning, works fine it seems!

((HUGS)) for both girls this weekend...they will be *STARZ* in their new leos! I am sure Emily will sparkle and shine and Madi will probably do so well from watching big sis, she too will take all the bling for around her neck!

I agree with Bog, if I had a meet this weekend I would probably need medication worrying about all that I still need to do. But my son has to wrestle all weekend, so I guess competitions still must go on. DH has already been told he is taking ALL the kids to the wrestling meets so I can finish up here.

How exciting for Madi for her first Meet!! I hope she has a ton of fun!

I bet Emily will rock! Can't wait to see their videos!

Tell them to have fun!

Sounds like a fun weekend in front of you. Rememeber to charge up the Camara batteries!

Best of luck! I'm sure they'll do great.

Good luck to both girls and hope they get some early Christmas presents from the judges! Very exciting to have the new leos(we're still waiting for ours).

I'm also surprised about a meet so close to Christmas. In CO, the compulsory season ended last weekend with L4 states. No meets at all in state until Jan. 9.

Will want to see videos with lots of bling that can be hung up next to their stockings!

Emily's meet is finished but I will update everyone when both girls are done and I have all the videos uploaded.
We had some technical difficulties last night with Emily's floor routine:( and one of her vaults but the rest went well:) The camera kept trying to reset itself while I was filming, grrrrrrrrr... We were trying out this hard drive panasonic camera... Thankfully I had our sony there for a back up.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back