Parents Emily's Level 6 meet finally competing all around.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Well all :) I will just post the video and it can fill you in with the details;)
She did great today and I am very proud of her.
[YOUTUBE]VFnJg4o20uo[/YOUTUBE]

Ooh, beautiful stuck landing on that vault, way to go Em!!! Bars were very nice. Beam, sooo proud of her for that beautiful routine. You would NEVER know she had struggled with her BWO on beam. She just went right for it, no hesitation at all WOOHOO!! Floor was lovely as always. She did amazing. So proud of her!!!!!

She had trouble with an event up until now?? She looks so solid on everything! WTG, Emily!!

Wow Emily beautiful job! Her bw was beautiful could not tell she was having problems.She has worked so hard to be able to compete beam and she nailed it beautifully ! Her fl,bars and vault were all great!! Great job and Congrats on qualifing for states!!!!!!!!

That BWO looked awesome!!!! I thought bars looked great and, well, everything else too!

Big congrats to her!!:)

Like you said while taping, "WAY TO GO, EMILY!!!". Everything was done really well. I thought bars and floor were a bit low for such performances.

WHOA! 1st time competing AA????? :) that is so good! especially for the first time! good luck in the future!!

Wow! Way to go Emily!!! You would have never guessed that she was having trouble on beam--she looks so calm and composed :) Great job!!! She is a very elegant and beautiful gymnast!!!

AWESOME! I knew when she got that BWO she would rock that beam routine! YEAH! So happy for her, watch out L6's Emily the beam QUEEN is in the house!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back