Emma met "A"!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Hi all,

We are back from our latest meet. Emma was thrilled to meet "A". They were so cute and shy. It was so much fun to meet with Ingymmom too! The meet was so secondary, but they both had a great meet. I do have pictures...but not sure if I can upload them. I am one of the users that keeps getting the failure to upload when I try to upload more pictures. So, if it doesn't work, I will get something on the youtube site soon. Anyhow, thank you for all your good luck wishes and fairies! They both shared them nicely.

Emma's results:

8.2 vault 7th
9.0 bars 7th
8.650 beam....that darn cartwheel!!!!! didn't place
9.2 floor 6th

35.05 AA 7th

What a fun meet and so cool that we were able to get these two little gymmies together. It was so much fun.

Sounds like a great day all around. Getting to meet up with a CB mom and dd and then have an awesome meet.

Will your girls be at any more meets together this year?

Sounds like a great day all around. Getting to meet up with a CB mom and dd and then have an awesome meet.

Will your girls be at any more meets together this year?

Thank you, and yes they will be at "Circle of Stars" together. Not sure if they will be in the same session yet, but Emma and I hope so. After that, I guess we will meet up at States in the Spring.

It was fun. They are both as sweet as you would imagine.

Oh how fun! I am sure they were excited to meet eachother. Emma did great! That cartwheel is tricky it seems. :D

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back