end of gymnastics [for the year]

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

i didn't really feel like going to gymnastics tonight but then i decided that its my last lesson and i should.

AND I WAS SO GLAD I WENT

I got to say goodbye to my coaches and friends who wernt returning and i learnt my first backflip and i got moved up into level 3!!! tonight was the best
night of the year. i am so happy!!!!!

How happy were you when you moved up into a new level?
I would like to know. Please reply with your experience

Hey Congrats!

I was totally pumped when I moved up a level! I mean, I'm only rec. but to move up from level 7 to level 8 (rec levels), I was just ecstatic!

You're SO lucky to have been able to get to your last class! I was feeling really tired and sore so I skipped my last workout. :(

^^ Mostly. Some rec people (I did this and so do a couple of my friends) will compete if they get accepted or if the meets are close to home.

You did brilliant getting moved up! Great start to the new year :p

i didn't really feel like going to gymnastics tonight but then i decided that its my last lesson and i should.

AND I WAS SO GLAD I WENT

I got to say goodbye to my coaches and friends who wernt returning and i learnt my first backflip and i got moved up into level 3!!! tonight was the best
night of the year. i am so happy!!!!!

How happy were you when you moved up into a new level?
I would like to know. Please reply with your experience

That's awesome congrats!
it's so great when you have an amazing night!

at our gym moving up levels is really slack...basically it's like ok next comp you can move up, if you'll have all your skills in time. it's not like we have to have them before sorto deal...or at least that's what it was for me when i moved up to level 5.
i didn't even have my kip or front-tuck step out (which is required) but my coach figured i would have them for the next comp, so i was moved up
..and it's not like we train with a different group because our gym is so small: there's 2 competitive groups, younger kids lower levels, older kids higher levels.

but anyways, that's so good! congrats again :):)

That's awesome congrats!
it's so great when you have an amazing night!

at our gym moving up levels is really slack...basically it's like ok next comp you can move up, if you'll have all your skills in time. it's not like we have to have them before sorto deal...or at least that's what it was for me when i moved up to level 5.
i didn't even have my kip or front-tuck step out (which is required) but my coach figured i would have them for the next comp, so i was moved up
..and it's not like we train with a different group because our gym is so small: there's 2 competitive groups, younger kids lower levels, older kids higher levels.

but anyways, that's so good! congrats again :):)

Thanx. xx
I was so happy that night, some nights are rough and I just want to quit.
But i'm glad i stuck by gymnastics for these really happy nights that are better than anything.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back