Ener-G Gym Rockets Trouble?!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I can do all the other events fine, but I have a couple questions for anyone out there who has the answers!

Vault: In Tammy's Total Training it says one of the event requirements is to perform a 'Leap' on Vault! Any ideas on how to do this? lol

I've been having major issues with bars..I draw the circles and everything, but it doesn't restore my little person's energy?

I'm just confused, lol. :confused:

I can completely understand your troubles, don't worry!!

A "leap" on vault is just a mess up, haha... you just don't scribble in the proper vault and you end up doing a straddle-through vault instead (which they named a "leap").

To fix your problem on bars you need to find the exact right time to draw a clock-wise circle. It just takes practice to draw the circle at the right time so try it out in the practice mode. If you're getting the response, "Opps", it means you're doing it at the wrong time, wait a few seconds later!

Good luck and tell me how it goes as I passed the game yesterday...hehe

I can completely understand your troubles, don't worry!!

A "leap" on vault is just a mess up, haha... you just don't scribble in the proper vault and you end up doing a straddle-through vault instead (which they named a "leap").

To fix your problem on bars you need to find the exact right time to draw a clock-wise circle. It just takes practice to draw the circle at the right time so try it out in the practice mode. If you're getting the response, "Opps", it means you're doing it at the wrong time, wait a few seconds later!

Good luck and tell me how it goes as I passed the game yesterday...hehe
Thank you so much!

The circle for bars doesn't have to be clock wide (mine I do counter clockwide, it's just more natural for me) and it works fine. I can't describe exactly how to do it correctly- but there is no specific time you have to do it, you don't even have to wait to see the circle. As long as she in in support/casting you can fill her energy by drawing a circle. Best I can describe it is a single, purposeful circle. I draw it sorta... sweepingly? I don't know it took me a long time to get it right. You can do it a few times in a row to build up energy.

This game has been confusing in many ways, I don't think the instructions are sufficient at ALL. I only, the last time I played, figured out how to see what the goals are you have to meet at each event in a competition! And then when there's more than one thing with that name "Perform a handspring" for vault... there's what four or five different handspring variations???

~Katy

i have trouble getting the whole energy bar full on beam and floor! on beam i scribble in the flower but it never gets full and on floor even before i salute it fills up a little more than half way? PLEASE HELP!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back