WAG Energym wants your help!!!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

How about these " Where have you been" -Rihana, "Eyes Open" - Taylor Swift, "White Horse" and "warriors on the Beach" - Snow White and The Huntsman Soundtrack.

Everyone is making great suggestions! We've already started working on some of them thanks to your posts! Keep 'em coming!

bklyngymom - we have a great arrangement of White Horse. Check it out!

I dont know if you could get the permissions...but there is a lot-lot-LOT from the BBC Sherlock soundtrack that'd make for fun floor routines for less cutesy gymnasts.

I dont know if you could get the permissions...but there is a lot-lot-LOT from the BBC Sherlock soundtrack that'd make for fun floor routines for less cutesy gymnasts.

Going along with this, anything from BBC's doctor who would be amazing, but I'd assume permission would be difficult to get.

I'd also love to see a version of Comptine Une Autre Ete, from Amelie. Another floor music website has a version of it, but it isn't very good...

Also, Stereo Love By Edward Maya & Vika Jigulina has always sounded to me like it would make fantastic floor music.

A quick word about permission because some have mentioned it: Energym never, ever "cuts" our music from someone else's recording. Everything we sell is created by us in our own studios and arranged specifically for you! :) That's why it's so good!!

We always acquire the proper licenses and therefore don't have to get permission.

Anyone that sells you a "cut" or edited version of the original artist's recording is breaking the law, however.

Okay this topic of floor music suggestions has gotten me to thinking about lots of songs, especially since my dd gets new music next year. :) I'd love to see the Celia Cruz song "La Vida es un Carnaval" turned into floor music. I love this song. The beginning of the song becomes a bit repetitive after a while but I love the big salsa part that kicks in over halfway through. It always makes me want to get up and dance, and I think it would make a great routine.

You guys are sending us some great suggestions! We want to make this the best year ever for fantastic floor music, so thanks for taking the time to give us your thoughts.

Thanks to your suggestions, we've already started working on a few of these!

Any more ideas?

:D

I think I will wait by mumford and sons would be really cool, glad you came by the wanted, some LMFAO songs have a fun beat, those could be good, but what I would love, is a Hunter Hayes song! I think either Wanted, storm warning or somebodys heartbreak would make good routines!

I hope its not too late but My daughter loves "Americano"by Lady Gaga from the Puss and Boots soundtrack. She really likes the music there. Also, "Turn up the Music" by Chris Browm and anything by David Guetta and Beyonce.

Since this thread is back up, I was thinking the other day about the theme music from "Game of Thrones." The show is definitely not kid-appropriate, but I think the music would make a great floor routine!

Some one direction floor music would be nice :) and some music from les miserables.....the soundtrack is just breathtaking <3 and maybe stay by Rihanna as well as what someone else said- train's 50 ways to say goodbye

Sent from my iPod touch using ChalkBucket mobile app :)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back