Exam week

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I'm 8 hours of exams, a 4 hour car ride, 5 hours of work, 3 hours of coaching, and a whole lot of packing away from being back at my gym for the summer!!

It's the 8 hours of exams that I could use some luck on.

Monday- Physics- If I get all the extra credit done today then I can get 7 wrong out of 50 and get an A... that's a tall order...

Wednesday- Materials- I've been rocking this class all semester, but the final is still 30% of my grade. I gotta jam a bunch of new concepts into my head and weed through a whole bunch of greek to do the calculations right. Yikes!
Calc III- This class has been kicking my butt. I need 81% to get an AB. Do able, but the exam covers ALOT of material.

Thursday- Engineering- I did pretty well on the mid term, but the teacher pretty much make it their goal to make the questions as ambiguous as possible. It's going to be tricky.

Then I get to pack up and rearrage my room, which is also quite a task thanks to my semi psyco slob of a roommate. But in 5 days I will be rid of her!

I could use some luck for all of these, as well as getting out of here in a timely manner. And then I can get back to my gym and spend all summer coaching and working out! YAY!!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back