WAG Excel score sheet?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

gymisforeveryone

Coach
Judge
We are having an in house competition in two weeks. It's not gonna be a formal competition so we can't use the scoring software that's provided for the sanctioned meets by our federation.

Does anyone have an excel scoring sheet that you would like to share? Compulsories should be easier but if someone has one for optionals (FIG rules) that you would like to share, that would be nice.

We don't have team competition, only individuals.

There are no “scoring sheets.” There’s a code of points, required elements, a standard set of deductions that judges pretty much have memorized, and a list of skills. The judges write down the skills in shorthand as the gymnast performs them, along with the deductions they see; then they go back and count the elements, check to see that all special requirements are met, and then add up the deductions. Any missing requirements affect the Start Value, and the deductions are subtracted from the SV. Most judges use notebook paper, an iPad, or a scoresheet they made themselves or made up by another judge with abbreviations, spaces for required elements, etc. You can buy the Code of Points, or the COP app, but it will cost at least $30. Sometimes you can google for the requirements and someone may have posted a list they made online.

I have an Excel score sheet I’d be happy to send your way.

We use it for our in house meets. We give the judges a rotation scoresheet by event. They fill out the scores for the kids.We enter the scores in the master. We can then sort by scores/events. We only have 1 judge per event but I’m sure you could adapt as needed

Message me with your email and when you need it by.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back