Excited Aussie Mum

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Great to see a separate thread in here from USA - our system differs so greatly from that in the US. We are from NSW - my Daughter is 7 and is competing level 2 this year. Would love to hear from others going through the whole gymie thing..

as an aside - im new to this forum - does anyone know how to CHANGE your profile name??

Welcome! The best way to change your user name is to PM @bogwoppit (one of the moderators) and ask her to change it for you to your new choice of name.

I have a daughter doing IDP, no idea what level currently. :) They keep things a bit fluid at her gym... Obviously she's not currently competing as then I would know her level!

Will do. Just remember your password doesn't change.

To PM look to the right hand side towards the top of the page. You should see inbox. From that link you can send PM's.

I love hearing about the Ox system too. I quite like some of the skills included in IDP and we are seeing more similar routines coming in over here in the UK too.

We are from qld and my dd is 9. She did idp 2 two years ago and took a year off and did sports Acro but has decided to return. Now is the decision do we go back idp or ndp? Since she is young enough and still has all her skills.

Thanks bogwoppit!! Just didn't want my full name out there. We are heading to ORange NSW this weekend for country Championships -its going to be 15 degrees!!!!

Hi there - it was a fret weekend - my brother lives in orange so it was easy for us My daughter competed level 2 - was a good experience for her - but she came off beam and stuffed up bars - but she got two Leo's from the gk man and some new grips for level 3 for training - we have one more comp regional state is year - how did yours go?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back