Fact of the Day?

• Thread starter flippin dreamer
  • Start date

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

F

flippin dreamer

Maybe we could do a fact of the day where in the corner there is a new fact about gymnastics(ei different skills, olympic results, etc) and users can contribute by making up the facts and then they can show up.
I don't know. Just an idea! No one's ever posted in this section.

:)

YAY to the first post in this section!
and sounds like a great idea!

..it seems like lots of people here like quotes and gymnastics quotes, so there could maybe be a quote of the day also...?

Fact of the Day: Shanon Miller has praised Shawn Johnson's power and grace! (ha! Take that all who say she isn't graceful enough!)

Quote of the Day: If you don't make mistakes, you're not working on hard enough problems. And that's a big mistake. Frank Wilczek

Quote of the Day: To dare is to lose one's footing momentarily. Not to dare is to lose oneself. Soren Kierkegaard

Fact of the Day: I couldn't think of anything gymnastics for today, so I'll grace you with this other amusing thing for March 5th.

It's the day the parachute was invented! kind of related to gymnastics...flight!

Cool fact of the day: In the 1992 Olympics (are any of you old enough to remember them?), on the floor EF, there was a three-way tie for bronze.

Quote of the day: Success isn't permanent and failure isn't fatal. Mike Ditka

i think that is a great idea it will be cool to have a fact of the day

Quote for the Day: There are 2 ways to get to the top of an oak tree - start climbing or sit on an acorn and wait.

Keep climbing !!!!

Maybe we could do a fact of the day where in the corner there is a new fact about gymnastics(ei different skills, olympic results, etc) and users can contribute by making up the facts and then they can show up.
I don't know. Just an idea! No one's ever posted in this section.

:)

Great idea...I'm going to be upgrading our software pretty soon. As soon as I do that I'll see if I can get some sort of a "Fact of the Day" section together.

Sounds like a cool idea! I can't wait to see what the new software is like JBS!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back