Members see FEWER ads

Monday: 5pm-8pm
Tuesday: 4:15pm-7:15pm
Wednesday: 5pm-8pm.
Thursday: OFF.
Friday: 4pm-7pm
Saturday: 9am-1pm.
Sunday: OFF.

It's my first season going 5 days a week. :)

My twins level 6 schedule is:

Mon 4-8
Tues 4-8
Thurs 4-7:30
Sat 10-2

Hannah's pre-team schedule is:

Wed 4-6:30
Sat 10-12:30

I'm a level 7 at a relaxed YMCA. The most offered is 3 nights a week. I practice 2 nights a week, Mon/Wed, from 6-8:30. I coach Tuesdays from 5-8(cheerleading, then team 3 and 4), Thursdays from 4:30-8 (school-age girls, then team 3 and 4), and Saturdays from 9-10, possibly 11:15(beginner boys, then possibly intermediate/advanced boys). If I'm not working open gym from 1-3 on Sundays, I am probably working out.

I plan on doing sprint/agility work in the morning before school, and then I have strength (weightlifting/circuit training) class 2 out of 3 days at school( we're on the block schedule). In December, my schedule pending, I will replace the early morning workouts with after-school pretrack workouts with other dedicated (insane?) teammates when I can. I also do oversplits every night at home, even though it's not really neccessary because I've always been one of the most flexible people in the gym. I sense this will be more important now that I'm getting into a routine with weight training. Once the class ends in mid-January, I will take advantage of my free staff membership and use my knowledge in the Y's weightroom before or after work.

So even though I don't spend as many hours in the gym as I'd like sometimes, I will be happy. I have this passion for working out and am excited to work with this schedule. It's the first year I have convinced my parents to allow me morning workouts every day until track starts, so long as I wear my underarmour and layers, including a hat and gloves, when it gets cold.

Long reply to a simple question! ;)

DD trains 18 hours a week

Monday 4 - 8
Tuesday 12 - 5
Thursday 12 - 5
Friday 4 - 8

We have worked with her principal and teachers at school and leaves early on Tuesday and Thursdays. As long as she keeps her grades up!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back