Falling Asleep in Splits

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

OMG I have to try it. I'm not that flexible but am so close to my splits it would help a lot. Especially because I have been off for two weeks. (ouch I know) check out that post ----> fourteen days ouch! Thanks. I am going to try that now! Wish me luck!

I haven't tried, it just sorta happened. I could not get comfy, so I thought that I might as well practice my spilts. Then, lo and behold, I wake up in spilts. Comfy!

Yeah, actually I have haha. It was kinda along time ago, but I remember being bored and doing splits and then I thought that I should try going to sleep like this, so I did, but I woke up in a different position.

Yesterday I was practicing my middle split, and I had a pillow under my leg, so I could ease into it a little bit more. I was reading and I had my body pillow under me and I started to get tired, and I fell asleep! I was only asleep for like 10 minutes but then I lost my page in my book. :( I am farther in my splits now though!

Has anyone ever falling asleep in a split??? Was it hard to sleep? I mean obviously it was hard, but how did you do it if you did lol
I'm actually thinking about trying to fall asleep in one of my splits lol

i wake up in splits sometimes, they are very comfortable for me. sometimes if i fall asleep on my back in the middle of the night i kinda sleep stretch and pick my leg up and pull it towards my head and kinda clip my toes on part of the headboard of my bed and fall asleep again i also wake up sometimes like im about to go into a bridge aka lying on my back with my hands in the right position or i wake up sitting on my knees with my head in my lap haha :p

i have tried to, but i wasnt all the comfertable! i have also tried falling asleep in a froggie but once again not that comfertable. i may try again some time soon becuase i havnt done it in a while! i will let you know if i actually fall asleep!

I've never actually fallen asleep in splits but one day my friend and I read National Geographics for thirty minutes while in splits.
I have a giant oversplit, but that still hurt really bad.
Be careful when you do it! :)

i havent but i have always wanted too :) Whenever im at practice me and my friend always talk about how we could fall asleep in them hahaha

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back