DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

J

Jea_bernadette

hey there everyone

well the season is coming up and im working my butt off
but anyway

i have a pretty cool story for ya..

well everyone in my family does gymnastics and my mom coaches. but it didnt used to be that way. i have three sisters and they are all on the team. my second sister, Elena hated gymnastics after sitting and watching so many of our meets and she refused to do gymnastics. my gym held a spring camp and we convinced her to go just to be more active. when she came back from camp she said it was the most fun she's ever had and wanted to start class. she started as a level 1 and passed all the skills in one class, she then made it all the way to pre-team in a matter of two weeks. she was in the gym every minute she could. she would be out on the equipment working soooo hard to make team. some things just didnt come to her as fast as she expected but she worked and worked until she passed all of her skills to make team. she is now on the level 4 team and her first ever competition is in two weeks and she is terrified. but i am sooo pround of her and i think she i the the perfect exmple of determination and dedication. we now have 2 level 4 gymnasts and 2 level 6 gymnasts in our family and it is great

have a great day

Jeannine

Wow - good for her and good luck to her :) You must have a very busy house with all you gymnasts running around.

That is a great story of determination and drive. Best of luck at her meet. What are your ages? We have a family of 5 girls at our gym and 4 of the 5 are on team and 3 of them are on the Level 6 team and 1 is a Level 9 and the other is Level 2 class. They are a great family and really encouraging to each other. I am sure you guys are also best of Luck to you all.

That is a great story of determination and drive. Best of luck at her meet. What are your ages? We have a family of 5 girls at our gym and 4 of the 5 are on team and 3 of them are on the Level 6 team and 1 is a Level 9 and the other is Level 2 class. They are a great family and really encouraging to each other. I am sure you guys are also best of Luck to you all.

our ages are

level6- i am 15 and my sister is 12
level 4- elena is 9 and my youngest sister is 7

we just found out that they have to wave up really early to get to their first meet . they have to be there at 7:45 A.M

so that means that me and my sister have to be at the meet all day because our session doenst start until 4:00

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back