International Elite Fav Gymnast

GymnastMia_25

Gymnast
Jun 4, 2020
Country
USA
This isn't really a question but I just want some opinions. First question who is y'all favorite gymnasts it can be elite or college gymnasts? Other question who do you think will make the 2021 Olympic women gymnastics team for the USA? (In my opinion, my favorite gymnast is elite-Riley McCusker and college-Kalyany Steele. Also, I think Simone Biles, Suni Lee, Riley McCusker, and Grace McCallum representing the USA as a team and I think the individual gymnasts will be Jade Carey and MyKayla Skinner.) Now I want to hear from y'all!

Did ChalkBucket help you?... help us too.

If you can't help financially... tell a friend about us!

MLSWAG

Fan
May 14, 2020
western USA
Country
USA
Ever since the Larry Nassar scandal became huge news, I kind of got more into watching that than gymnastics itself. I knew an assistant coach at MSU during that time (now head coach at EMU), so that hit pretty close (also met MSU's HC, who was brought up on charges). As a result, I've fallen out of the loop and am trying to get back in. I do follow Riley McCusker and Morgan Hurd on IG.

Collegewise, I started following UCLA because of Maddie Kocian, and I never stopped liking her, but I also have come to love Kalyany Steele. Another fun IG follow.

Reactions: GymnastMia_25

JBS

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Membership
Coach
Former Gymnast
Proud Parent
Sep 3, 2005
Wisconsin
Country
USA
I'm a Region 4 fan... you have a couple listed up there... there are more though.

Annikins

Proud Parent
Aug 16, 2017
Country
United Kingdom
Probably a predictable response, but for me it has to be Simone! I love watching her power, and what she can make her body do!

GAgymmom

Proud Parent
Judge
Oct 25, 2010
Country
USA
Kyla Bryant. She was my daughter’s teammate in club, and now she’s a superstar! Of course, she was always a superstar, and an awesome person as well.

Thank you for supporting our sponsors Energym Music & Norberts!