• vault

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • bars

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • beam

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ok guys pick your favorite event and if you want you can explain why in a reply. I really want to see these results. Thanks!:)

:bouncy:

:bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy:

hey they are doing the wave!!!! oh anyway my favorite event is either vault or floor weel they require flexibility and thets what i got so !!!!!!!!!!!!!! level 9 gymanst

I like bars the best and vault is also fun! It really depends though because if I were to get a new skill on beam then I would love beam. Or if I stuck a vault landing I would love vault. It also depends on what we are doing on the event that day as well. Overall, I enjoy all of the events!

A guy's favorite

I Love P-Bars they are my favorite event followed closely by rings, the reason?
For P-Bars they are the perfect mix of Skill-Balance-Strength-Agility-Adrenaline- and they are just plain amazing! For Rings I am probably best at them and the feeling you get when you get a new skill is Just Plain Amazing the feeling you get.

my fav is floor because i am always consistant and when u are doing your routine you can forget about all your probems on other events or at school or home and u can just " break free" and have fun :):):):):)

ha shadow gymnast we haev the same signature

my favorite is beam because i got a lot better at it so now it is really fun and i am really good at it now

I really like floor. The reason why I like floor is because I like the dance and I like the tumbling.;) I also like it because I am the state champ on floor.:)

my favourite events are beam and floor.. i love floor because I am good at tumbling and I love the dance, i'm not really good at beam but I still find it really fun!!:)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back