Favorite leos from Worlds?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I know she has worn it previously but I love Alt's orange and white.

Attachments

• IMG_0251.JPG
    IMG_0251.JPG
    123.4 KB · Views: 48
Reactions: sce
I think I am just partial to sky blue, because I loved Hurd's and Black's leos....but did not like the Canada leo in Red (sorry, spacing the name):confused:

I did like Hurd’s Leo a lot. Call me crazy but I liked the Russian Leo too. There were a few other good ones tonight. A lot better Leo’s overall than there have been the past few years.

Random question, why do the Jaoanese KSU’s have a large word on them?

Not a fan of Ashton's leo for bars finals :(

I liked the other USA leos up to this point.

I hate it that almost no team wears an uniform Leo. I mean I know there isn't a team event, but you all have the same goal, represent your country. At least wear the same Leo during 1 day of competition

I hate it that almost no team wears an uniform Leo. I mean I know there isn't a team event, but you all have the same goal, represent your country. At least wear the same Leo during 1 day of competition
A lot of teams did on the qualification day.

@sce Nippon = Japan to the Japanese.

I did like Hurd’s Leo a lot. Call me crazy but I liked the Russian Leo too. There were a few other good ones tonight. A lot better Leo’s overall than there have been the past few years.

Random question, why do the Jaoanese KSU’s have a large word on them?

*Liked Hurd's leos for both days
*Moors' leo for event finals today was lovely on her.
*not a fan of Carey's or Murakami's leos for fx finals....I don't like the tan flesh thing on Carey's design and the billboard NIPPON on Murakami seemed weird (to me, at least).
*Black's leo looked like the fit was off on her...I kept wanting her to be in a red leo with the maple leaf motif.
*Fragapane's leo looked nice on her but others may have been swallowed by the dark color and design.

All routines were nice, no matter the leo .....poor Ferrari though, was it really necessary for them to flash her 3 score..it looked like she went down with an Achilles....

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back