Favorite skill

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I thought it would be fun to talk about our favorite skills and what level you are! Maybe even just your favorite one to watch!! :eek::p

I like this thread:) I like a lot of skills, so I'll do this by event.
To watch-
Beam: Side aerials, musty's standing arabian, double spins and a round off, back tuck mount. I'd likke to see that one competed someday:)
Bars: Jaegers, one and a half pirouettes and Ailya's one and a half twisting double tuck.
Floor: Shawn's full twisting double tuck, Mykayla Skinners double double layout, and a well-executed double toe turn.
Vault: Alicia's Rudi, Mack's Amanar, and I'd like to see Tsuks make a comeback:D
ok, now to do:
Beam: Back tucks are way better than back handsprings! Putting your hands on the beam freaks me out as a level 9! With tucks, all you need to do is jump up, go straight back and tuck. With handsprings, you have to jump straight back, arch, figure out how your hands will hit the beam, and fly over. Moving on now.
Bars: Giants:)
Vault: Simple high tucked tsuk
Floor: Triple full, Straddle fulls, and again, a simple ro, bhs, high back tuck:)

TO watch:
Beam: Illusions, Switch leap split jump combo
Floor: Areal front handsprings
Bars: Release moves of any kind.

To do:
Beam: Side handstands, I've always loved those
Floor: Spins (any kind) RO BHS tuck
Bars: Kip cast to handstand
Vault: well, vault kinda scares me, so front handspring

Hehe, I liked the format of the posters' above, so I'm going to steal it. ;)

To watch

Vault:
-McKayla's Amanar
-Produnovas (legendary!)

Bars:
-giants
-double layout dismounts (Kyla Ross's especially)
-Shushunovas

Floor:

-arabians
-Chellsie Memmel's illusion turn
-aerials

Beam:

-press handstand mounts
-bhs back layout two feet
-yang bo jump

To Do

Vault:

-vaults from a mini tramp

Bars:
-layout flyaways
-nearly any skill on strap bars

Floor:

-layouts
-whips

Beam:

-side aerials
-front aerial dismounts

My favorite skill to do is a tsuk - hoping to at least do it into the pit off a wedge again when my knee is cleared.

I like to watch almost anything!

My favorite skills to do are:
Vault: yurchenko tucks
Bars: geingers
Beam: handspring layout stepouts
Floor: double backs

And I am in level 8

Sent from my iPod touch using ChalkBucket mobile app

Watch:
Floor: aly raismans first tumbling row, triple twists, double layout triple turns
Beam: double turns, front some mount, flic flic full (can't remember who I say doing this), front aerials
Vault mckaylas amanar
Bars: connected releases

Do:
Floor: round off flic full, front somi step out round off tuck
Beam: not really learning anything ATM but I like walk overs
Vault: tsuk timers :)

I like this thread:) I like a lot of skills, so I'll do this by event.
To watch-
Beam: Side aerials, musty's standing arabian, double spins and a round off, back tuck mount. I'd likke to see that one competed someday:)
Bars: Jaegers, one and a half pirouettes and Ailya's one and a half twisting double tuck.
Floor: Shawn's full twisting double tuck, Mykayla Skinners double double layout, and a well-executed double toe turn.
Vault: Alicia's Rudi, Mack's Amanar, and I'd like to see Tsuks make a comeback:D
ok, now to do:
Beam: Back tucks are way better than back handsprings! Putting your hands on the beam freaks me out as a level 9! With tucks, all you need to do is jump up, go straight back and tuck. With handsprings, you have to jump straight back, arch, figure out how your hands will hit the beam, and fly over. Moving on now.
Bars: Giants:)
Vault: Simple high tucked tsuk
Floor: Triple full, Straddle fulls, and again, a simple ro, bhs, high back tuck:)
You must be REALLY GOOD!! Cool list!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back