Off Topic Favorite TV shows

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Of the shows that are currently airing, my whole family likes:
Grey's Anatomy
Amazing Race
So You Think You Can Dance (we're all obssesed (sp?), we frequently have 30-40min discussions about the strengths and weaknesses of different dancers and who should be kicked off)

I also watch with varying combinations of family members:
Smallville (with my sis and dad)
One Tree Hill (I just started watching it and I've watched 2.5 seasons in just over a month; and my sister also watches)

LOST
American Idol
Project Runway
DesignStar
Ace of Cakes
Dinner Impossible
Foodnetwork Challenge
Cheerleader U
Queen Bees
What's with that House
House Hunters
Phineas and Ferb- its very random =)

We don't watch too much TV but we do watch:

American Idol
Supernanny
Wipeout--my son CRACKS UP over that show (6yr old humor)
Clean House (believe it or not!)

Then the usual Nickelodeon stuff:
iCarly
Drake & Josh
Hannah Montana
Wizards of Waverly Place

So far, I am very unimpressed by this season of project runway. Last seasons, I would see clothes I desparately wanted all the time...and last night they all failed so badly. There were very few outfits I actually liked or thought had superior design processes behind them. We'll have to wait and see...

I live on a remote island so the programs i get are either all in icelandic or 4 yr old reruns of my faves.

In Canada my home country my fave shows are: all of the Law & Order, NYPD Blue, and most shows that require analysis. Reality shows are of no interest to me.

Have a good day.

Don

How about a social group instead? It's taken care of! And anyone else who likes the show can join too!

Last edited by a moderator:
The Secret Life Of The American Teenager (me), Biggest Loser (whole family), Friends (mom and me), and Family Matters (whole family). And of course football. Go Niners! Problem is living in Texas we never get to see their games unless they are playing the Cowboys. :rolleyes:

All-time? The West Wing, ST: Next Generation and Deep Space Nine

Current: House, Project Runway, Tabatha's Salon Takeover, Wipeout. I gave up on Grey's after the strike, and NBC cancelled Studio Sixty (just to piss me off).

Old stuff
Mash
Soap
Any Star Trek - Though not so much Next Generation Janeway is irksome
Frasier
Golden Girls

Old But New
Coronation Street - takes me back to my roots

New
Survivor
Amazing Race
BBC Canada's property shows - a taste of home

I love the audition phase of American/Canadian Idol and SYTYCD, but I hate it after that, I have no patience with the judges!

I am actually addicted to corrie!

How much do you love Roy :p ?

When Roy first arrived on Corrie I loethed him, now I find him amusing, like an odd uncle. Gail irritates me beyong belief, in fact you could get rif of the whole Tilsley/Platt gang and I wouldn't miss them. The thing I love about Corrie the most is 99% of the characters are the same person throughout the years, no face changes (except for Tracy) and wierd plot lines.

When Roy first arrived on Corrie I loethed him, now I find him amusing, like an odd uncle. Gail irritates me beyong belief, in fact you could get rif of the whole Tilsley/Platt gang and I wouldn't miss them. The thing I love about Corrie the most is 99% of the characters are the same person throughout the years, no face changes (except for Tracy) and wierd plot lines.

I feel sorry for Gail but she drives me insane as well! Her plots are just not nice... David is a PSYCHO! And then all the ex-husband stuff as well... have the writers got a grudge against her?

But the number one thing about Corrie..... Norris and Blanche!!!!

I feel sorry for Gail but she drives me insane as well! Her plots are just not nice... David is a PSYCHO! And then all the ex-husband stuff as well... have the writers got a grudge against her?

But the number one thing about Corrie..... Norris and Blanche!!!!

I am endlessyly amused by Eilenn and Steve, they are so funny. We, in Canada, are about 8 months behind the UK which bites, but I do sneak online and read up on new plot lines.

David needs to go to visit his dad for a long time.

American Idol, Dr. G Medical Examiner, & Emeril Live...

Pretty strange mix, eh? Judges cutting-up singing wannabe's, Doctors cutting-up dead people, and chefs cutting-up food! On closer inspection, one would be inclined to think I'm into cutting things up! Another strange & twisted side of my inner-self, now revealed.... :jekyll-hyde:

OLD:
Buffy the Vampire Slayer
Angel
Gilmore Girls
Star Trek and Star Trek TNG
ER ( I watch the old episodes in syndication and prefer them to the newer stuff)

Current:
The Simpsons
Deadliest Catch
Dirty Jobs (I have a serious crush on Mike Rowe- it's the voice)
basically anything on Discovery and TLC
What Not to Wear
Scrubs
South Park
Family Guy
Ghost Hunters and Most Haunted are must see for dd and I (I see Shawn is a fan too)
Heroes
and I will admit I watch Cops to feel a bit superior:eek:
dd loves Goerge Lopez and The Fresh Prince (talk about memory lane)
baseball of any kind
college football
I never get to watch House- but I think I'll buy the DVDs

My sons (13 & 15) love the Fresh Prince LOL. & my dd insists on watching george lopez everyday :D
Did you know that this Sunday is the Fresh Prince's (aka Will Smith's) B-Day? My DD put it on the calendar for some reason....don't know where she found that out, don't know if it's true...

Did you know that this Sunday is the Fresh Prince's (aka Will Smith's) B-Day? My DD put it on the calendar for some reason....don't know where she found that out, don't know if it's true...

How cute is That! OK, I had to look it up LOL. Turns out his b-day was actually yesterday :D... mine is today :weddingcake: ;)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back