WAG Favourite event?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnastbecki

Coach
Gymnast
I'm just wondering what everyone's favourite event is! I seem go though phases of which one is my favourite! At the moment it's beam what's your favourite??

I like bars but I'm not very good at them! I'm best at vault.

Dd has rotated as well. It was floor, then beam, then floor again (corresponding to her meet scores) and right now it's bars....because she got grips...then her kip, pike on and long hang kip....

Vault is never her favorite

I like bars and beam the most, unless I am really struggling. Floor and vault tend to be my strongest but I don't enjoy them as much.

I think we a go through favorites. Vault used to be my favorite and now I simply hate vault. It's boring and I just don't like running, lol. I used to dread bars and now I can't get enough of it. Gymnastics is one funny sport.

DD isn't old enough to post, but her favorite event is bars. She spent a few months very frustrated with bars with losing her kip. But, it is coming back and she is having fun again.

I've always liked beam and am trying to slowly conform "my" gymnasts to loving it as well. Tedious process, haha.
hahaha yes me to! i find that everyone at my club basically hates beam, and everyone in my team hates it but slowly im trying to make them love it... i dont think they ever will!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back