Fierce Five on Letterman

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Here is the link:
US.WAG.Letterman.120814.HDTV.720p30.NastiaFan101.mp4 - YouTube
I would embed it but I can't figure out how to save it to my computer.
Anyways, I thought this was pretty funny. McKayla is hilarious! Aly seems really... serious, and reasonable. Jordyn and Gabby didn't talk a whole lot, and I practically forgot that Kyla was there. McKayla looks really pretty here too. Well, they all do, but I think especially her. She was a really good sport about the face/meme thing too! She should start posing for pictures like that now too...
Ooh, idea! Someone should photoshop McKayla's funny face onto a picture of her on Letterman: McKayla is not impressed with Letterman's new couch. I would totally do it but I'm clueless with things like photoshop.

David-Letterman McKayla.jpg McKayla is not impressed with David Letterman.

Thanks for the link. McKayla is the most funny and outgoing in all of the interviews. I would love to see her on Dancing with the Stars.

McKayla's corn flakes line was a hoot! I felt really bad for Jordyn -- she doesn't did seem happy or engaged. You that even that placement on the couch (i.e., who was closest to Dave) had a meaning. It has to be an amazing experience for all of them their age.

Have any of you watched their CNN interview? Kyla didn't say one word the whole time. Their segment on The Colbert Report was really funny though, they did this pen relay!

I wondered the same thing about Jordan, but maybe she is just shy and overwhelmed? I noticed the placement, they even called their names out in that order.
McKayla's corn flakes line was a hoot! I felt really bad for Jordyn -- she doesn't did seem happy or engaged. You that even that placement on the couch (i.e., who was closest to Dave) had a meaning. It has to be an amazing experience for all of them their age.

Does anyone have a link to the CNN interview? I will watch it and the Colbert segment tonight when I get a chance.

McKayla is continuing to prove to be the most spirited of the group followed by Aly and Gabby. I think Jordyn is just focused (and a little quiet) by nature and Kayla seems shy outside of her comfort zone. Aly's inteviews are getting better, she sounds less rushed and monotone than she did a the beginnig of the O's. If you think about it, kids that are willing to spend all their time in a gym may be less likely to need to socalize than others. Overall, I'm glad one of them gives a fun and funny interview, it should make the team more marketable as a whole.

I just continue to be impressed with McKayla, to be honest. She just has a great attitude, I just love how she is able to make fun of herself and make the best out of an experience that must have been very frustrating. I also think it says a lot about our gymnastics program how much more normal the gymnasts on this team seem.

And Aly I just think wasn't used to the attention from the media, the attention had been on Jordyn and Gabby and a little on McKayla with the expectations on those to be the big performers. Let's face it, most of us wouldn't be comfortable in front of a camera with millions of people on the other side of it if we weren't used to it or well prepared for it.

~Katy

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back