final exams... :(

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

This was my first semester of college, and well, I'm definitely not in high school anymore. A combination of grad student teachers and huge 300+ lecture classes means my grades, mostly my exam grades, are not up to my own standards, although they are above average for the class. The class average for my chem exams just happen to be about 54-64% Yikes! I have three final exams next week before I'm free for Winter break. My high school algebra teacher always said you need more than luck for tests, so don't wish me luck, please wish me good remembering!

Good Remembering Tumblerk. And good luck too, because it never hurts !!
I bet you will do great. First semester is always tough, it is a big adjustment. So many changes. Being away from home, totally responsible for whether you actually study or not etc.

Try not to be to hard on yourself. If you are learning, doing your best and above the class average I would say you have a log to be proud of.

Good luck, tumblerk! I just finished my finals (I'm a senior in college) and they never seem to get any easier. But I'm sure you'll get through them. It sounds like you're taking some tough classes, so don't be too hard on yourself. I'm sure you'll do great and it feels great when you're finished!

May you remember all!

It's my first semester too, though I must say that at my college of 1300, my experience is quite different. I'm on a first name basis with all of my professors, and my largest class has 15 students.

That being said,I'm still feeling the finals week. I wrote a paper this morning and have an exam Saturday and Tuesday before I head out. I'm doing well, but I know there's room for improvement. If you're anything like me, freshman year of high school wasn't perfect, but things can still turn out really well.

The studying seems to be going well so far. I have studied chemistry for about 5-6 hours so far today, and I just took the practice exam online and got 22/25 which is dang good. Now if I can just study for another 5 hours tomorrow and fit in some chemistry and engineering studying I'll be home free!

Final grade for Chemistry is a B- I'll take that. Calc final- got an 86% Better than what I was expecting after I was done taking it. Got an AB in there. Still waiting on the grade for my engineering final.

But I'm home now until after new years!! Yay!!!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back