Parents Finally a video!!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Beetle has VIDEO!! WOO HOO! A teammate helped me create this quick video... I didn't do anything special to the video, we just put up the meet.

This is the meet when she qualified for state. It happened a couple weeks ago. I already posted the report and score, but since I always like to know the scores when I watch the video I will recap.

Beam was 7.475 (no place). Floor was 9.25 (1st Place), Vault was 8.575 (1st Place) Bars were 8.2 (4th Place). 3rd in the AA.

YouTube - Hayden Winter Carnival

Now I just hope it works! Enjoy!

Last edited:
Wow loved that floor routine!Great job AA. I am glad you finally was able to get a video up your dd is amazing.

Great job! I loved the floor routine - what an amazing tumbler she is!:D

Yay! It was so great to finally watch her in action. She has great energy in her moves. I love her expression at the end of her bar routine, so sweet. She is beautiful, and she did a great job. Thanks for sharing her w/ us! :D

I came across her video on you tube before seeing your post. I commented on you tube, I think she looks great - love the music, as others have said, it brings back memories! ;)

Good luck at States!

Thank you so much for sharing! I especially love watching optional routines. Her floor routine was just beautiful!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back