Parents Finally it is official

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Everything this month has been touch and go and we had been getting a lot of mixed messages. We got our payment schedule for our Level 4 but the girls hadn't been officially been told. The gym owner talked to me but nothing to DD. During practice Wed the coach said this beam work is acceptable for Pre-team but you all are Level 4 gymnasts and I wont accept this any more. :eek: That was the first time anything really has been said to the girls. Well Thrusday night their coach gave them presents and notes. DD's said Good luck in your Level 4 and she got her Pre-team patch for her competition bag and a pin. She was so excited. I think that moment meant more to her than doing the show.

Welcome to team :), and now you have just enjoyed all the headgames that go on in various clubs around the world at move up time!!!:D Wasn't that fun.....

Congratulations to your DD, even if you did have to endure some drama to get there. I'm sure she's thrilled. Yea!!!

Thanks all. I knew it was coming a month ago when we got the pricing sheet for everything and the practice schedule but unitl it is officially told to the girls you just wonder if something has changed. It was stressing me out especially when I heard none of one level was moving up, only a few of the L4 from last year are moving. I was like wow what are they doing now. DD was just thrilled and has been on cloud nine since she got her patch and all.

That's awesome for your dd. Some gyms really put the kids and parents through the ringer about moving up and there is no reason to do it.

Now, you can relax a little and get the checkbook or credit card ready!!

Have fun with team!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back