Finding a good TNT gym

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

MUTigerMom

Proud Parent
Does anyone have a suggestion for how to find a good TNT gym in DFW area? My daughter is a level 4 gymnast AND a select soccer player. She doesn't want to give up either but the hours are taking a toll on her emotionally. She excels on vault and floor, so I wondered if TNT might be a good fit. I have tried a Google search for TNT teams but don't get any local results. Can anyone help?

Hopefully some local people will chime in, though you might want to specify which side of DFW since it is so huge. Don't have personal knowledge about the program, but know Eagle Gymnastics in Frisco has kids on the National Team.

I’ll second Eagle. I’m not in the area, but one of my daughters has experience with their head coach and some of his team. Great coach and lots of success.

Thank you so much for the list @wandrewsjr. That is exactly what I was searching for but unable to find!
There are several on the list that are close to where we live.
The Southlake gyms are the closest, but it might be worth the drive to Eagle.
We will check them out once competition season is over.

Good luck finding a gym, my DD does T&T and loves it. Did lower level artistic before.

Good luck finding a gym, my DD does T&T and loves it. Did lower level artistic before.
She excels on vault and floor, so I wondered if TNT might be a good fit. I have tried a Google search for TNT teams but don't get any local results. Can anyone help?

She excels on vault and floor, so I wondered usa today protonmail if TNT might be a good fit. I have tried a Google search for TNT teams but don't get any local results. Can anyone help?
I wondered if TNT might be a good fit. I have tried a Google search for TNT teams but don't get any local results. Can anyone help?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back