Parents First day at L4

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Well. it was Sunshines first day at L4, and she LOVED it. She also got her ROBHS, so it was a very exciting day. I was nervous about the older girls, but she was happy as can be, and a couple of them were helping her on some stuff, very sweet.:rolleyes:

Yay!! So glad she had a good first day at L4! Can't wait to hear how she progresses. I am sure she was ecstatic to get her ROBHS. I remember when Abby first got hers on the floor, she was sooo happy! :)

WOW! Sounds like it was a great first day of Level 4 practice! I agree ROBHS is an exciting skills for the girls! DD was very happy when she did them. Good luck to your dd in her level 4 training and keep us posted on her progress. We both have a 6 year old level 4 and 5 year old preteam (although my 5yo wants a break to try ice skating).

We both have a 6 year old level 4 and 5 year old preteam (although my 5yo wants a break to try ice skating).

That is so funny, my 5 yo tried ice skating and said her bum was FROZEN and she never wanted to go again. I thought ice skating would be fun. What to moms know. Neither of my girls are looking anywhere except gym(i've tried) Oh Well.

That is so funny, my 5 yo tried ice skating and said her bum was FROZEN and she never wanted to go again. I thought ice skating would be fun. What to moms know. Neither of my girls are looking anywhere except gym(i've tried) Oh Well.

Well I have a feeling that is exactly what's going to happen. Julia is a bit more fantasy oriented. I think she believes she is going to go on the ice wearing a beautiful costume and twirl around. Once she realizes it is freezing and she is going to fall on her bottom a bunch of times she'll be begging to go back to gym. lol But she is very stubborn and insist on being a figure skater. So I paid for 8 skate lessons and see what happens. Personally I wished she stick to gym or dance but she is very young and still wants to try "other" things. This morning she mentioned something about cheerleading- I quickly changed the subject!!:eek:

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back