First day trying double full on trampoline

Status
Not open for further replies.

maddiekate

Aug 8, 2007
West Coast
I was bored yesterday and decided to go for a front double full. I taped all the attempts because i thought if i fly off and die, at least everyone will know what happened.
[YOUTUBE]0mPgnVoDDKw[/YOUTUBE]

Did ChalkBucket help you?... help us too.

If you can't help financially... tell a friend about us!

MdGymMom01

Mar 5, 2008
North America
OMG!! My first thought (as a mom) when I saw that video was "What does she think she is doing??? She is gonna break her neck!!"

Sorry--it is the mom coming out of me--just be careful! Jumping from tramp to tramp is very dangerous. Is that what you are doing? Looks kinda scary :eek:

Last edited:

maddiekate

Aug 8, 2007
West Coast
OMG!! My first thought (as a mom) when I saw that video was "What does she think she is doing??? She is gonna break her neck!!"

Sorry--it is the mom coming out of me--just be careful! Jumping from tramp to tramp is very dangerous. Is that what you are doing? Looks kinda scary :eek:
Yeah, LOL we always jump from tramp to tramp. They are only about a foot and a half apart though. If I try doing it on one trampoline, I definitely fly off. I've done that before. We aren't supposed to jump off the top of the swing set onto the tramp anymore though. LOL

N

NYgymfan

Ever heard of the double-mini in T&T? Its same tramp to tramp concept :)

Nice job maddiekate!

gymmomntc2e6

Moderator/Proud Parent
Aug 25, 2007
North Carolina

OK - That is my reaction exactly !!!!!!!!!!!! I scrolled down to post and read my own post written by you !!!!!!

gymdog

Coach
Former Gymnast
Proud Relative
Jul 5, 2007
Ever heard of the double-mini in T&T? Its same tramp to tramp concept
I don't have much of a comment on the original situation, but it's not really the same at all as far as I can see. There's no metal, springs, or anything else in between the angled part and the flat part, and the dismount is to a resi.

Personally I'd probably cover the exposed springs, no fun to get caught in those.

bogwoppit

Former Admin
Gold Membership
Former Gymnast
Feb 26, 2007
Country
Canada
Personally I'd take one tramp away and put a net around the other one and lay down a list of long rules!!!:D:eek:

I am sure it's fun, but that would never happen anywhere near my house. That's what I pay the huge gym bills for.

Erm could you take up crochet instead!!!!!

maddiekate

Aug 8, 2007
West Coast
Personally I'd take one tramp away and put a net around the other one and lay down a list of long rules!!!:D:eek:

I am sure it's fun, but that would never happen anywhere near my house. That's what I pay the huge gym bills for.

Erm could you take up crochet instead!!!!!

We have a few rules.
Only two people can be on the first trampoline at a time because it is newer and we want it to stay really bouncy.
We can't jump off the fence anymore because its getting wobbly.
Only one person can do a table in between the trampoline to "vault" over. It doesn't work too well with two people.
And we can't do double flips.

And I do crochet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for supporting our sponsors Energym Music & Norberts!