WAG First Kips - yay!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Alie21

Proud Parent
Persistence paid off for DD (9YO) tonight. After training these for over a year (ok nearly 18 months) we have a kipper ..... finally! I'm not sure who this skill was going to kill first - me or her! :p Most of her team mates have had a kip (of varying degrees of prettiness) for what seems like ages. But happy to say she had hardly bent arms at all AND Dad and I both got to see three of them cos we were at the gym dropping DS off for his class.

She said something just felt different tonight before she started.

Sending the first-kip-fairy on to whoever needs her next :D

Yea for your DD.....congratulations....that straight on kip is a huge accomplishment. I was thrilled and shocked when I got to see DD do her straight arm kip at her first meet. Kudos to your girl!!!

@Mrs. Puma , I will gladly send the straight arm kip fairy your direction. Arrived a couple weeks ago for me (officially, consistently; as opposed to my old bent arm with the occasional straight arm). If anyone has seen the kip big cast fairy I'll take it...

@Mrs. Puma , I will gladly send the straight arm kip fairy your direction. Arrived a couple weeks ago for me (officially, consistently; as opposed to my old bent arm with the occasional straight arm). If anyone has seen the kip big cast fairy I'll take it...
Thank you!!! You'll get it, keep working hard! (But yes I'll send her if you promise to send her back when it's time for Puma Jr to need a big cast...lol)

Thank you!!! You'll get it, keep working hard! (But yes I'll send her if you promise to send her back when it's time for Puma Jr to need a big cast...lol)
Promise :) Don't quite need a cast handstand yet, but well above horizontal. I'll send it back when I get there. Then I'll hunt for a kip cast handstand fairy.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back