Parents First level 4 meet video

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Bug did a great job, aside from the beam dismount she is very solid and graceful, for a first meet she rocked, easy to see she is going to have a great season.

She did a good job for her first meet.Beam and bars is the hardest for my daughter.It will come with time.Keep up the good work.

Great job!! She will do very good this year. She has great form on bars, when she nails it her score will be awesome!!! :)

:floor::vault:She did great! She rocks on floor & vault already! Those bars will get better don't you worry:)! Great job & she's just starting her season!!! Watch out I see a rising star! Good luck this season Bug!!!

Thanks all for the kind words. Bug was smiling even more after I read then to her. She has not stopped smiling since yesterday.

Barb

Awww! Your little bug did a great job!!! She has such poise and grace for such a little thing. She's got nerves of steel!!! Way to go!!!

Gosh, she's a pretty gymnast! Lovely pointed toes and nice straight legs on everything...BEAUTIFUL! What a fabulous 1st meet!:)

Yeah to Bug! I am glad she had Fun!! Beetle and I watched our L6s compete on Sunday at that meet.

I think that her bars will end up scoring really well for her. She has great form.

And btw - your bar judge is a tough one. She is the judge that we have come up and do our mock meet. We like her because she really knows what the girls need to work on.

Did you guys hit the Mall of America?

I think that her bars will end up scoring really well for her. She has great form.

Thank you, she really only started to keep her leg straight on the mill circle for the last week. All I could think of was Squeeze!!!

I knew that she would do well on floor as that is her favorite event.

Vault was the surprise and she can be even more pikey that she was.

Nerves were definately there on beam because she never misses the dismount in practice.

She still canot stop talking about the team placing first, that was the highlight of the weekend for her.

Did you guys hit the Mall of America?

Yes we did on Saturday for a few hours. Bug's brother loves sharks so we hit the aquarium. Bug was in total love with the American Girl store, she did not get a doll though as you never know what Santa might be bringing.

Thanks for the feedback.

Hey is Beetle heading back to Lake Owen this summer. We will be there week 8.

Barb

WOW! What an awesome first meet! The beam was awesome except for the dismount. When you go over the wrong side there seems to be a BIG deduction. Not sure what it is, but it happened yesterday at my DD's meet and it was 3 or our best girls that never did that before in a meet. The bars is sooooo there too....she will rock them next time. I am not used to the coach standing so far away though like in your video. Our coach usually stands closer and if it looks like a problem she is there even for a light push, which is a deduction, but sometimes it helps get thru the rest of the rountine.

Thnaks for sharing, I can't wait to see the next one! CONGRATS on the team award too!

She did great! Great 1st meet,falls do happen I think nerves have alot do with it since they know they only have 1 shot at the meet.

Bug was in total love with the American Girl store, she did not get a doll though as you never know what Santa might be bringing.

The last time we were there the store wasnt open yet. Both my girls have dolls - Beetle isnt as much into hers any more, her little sister (Who I call Bug :)) still plays with hers. I cant wait to go to the store LOL

Hey is Beetle heading back to Lake Owen this summer. We will be there week 8.

She is planning on it, week 9 again (I think). I can only cross my fingers and hope for a better week. Now that she has a better vault and has her pirouette I think she should get in the group she wants.

Barb[/quote]

Your bug did such a fabulous job!!! I think her form is lovely, and every mistake was very fixable... she is going to have a rockin' season! :D

Bug did a great job! For her first meet it was really, really good. A few hicups here and there, but she has such great form and poise. Now that she has an idea of what to expect, she is going to blaze trails! She is really pretty to watch! Good for you Bug!!!

I thought she did an amazing job! If I didn't know better I'd think she was a 2nd year level 4!!

And those bars are just mean for making her do 2 stride circles! Hey I know! Ship one down here to Pixie and then they'll both be set, lol!

Congrats for a fabulous meet, Bug!!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back