First level 4 meet

Status
Not open for further replies.

mom2kazkids

Proud Parent
Feb 16, 2008
Well the time is finally coming. Bug will have her first level 4 meet this Sunday. Please wish her luck, and send good thoughts that the snow will stay away on Friday and Sunday while we are driving from WI to MN and back.

Thanks

Barb

Did ChalkBucket help you?... help us too.

If you can't help financially... tell a friend about us!

melmonette

Aug 16, 2007
omaha, ne
good luck to your dd:)
I hope she has a great meet:D
Emily has her first level 5 meet ever on Saturday.
I can't wait. It has been a long 9 months of training.

elitemom

Coach
Coach
Proud Parent
May 8, 2008
region 4
Barb what session is your dd at the peppermint twist meet. My level 4 is Sat. at 8am. Sending her lots of luck and maybe will see her.

N

NYgymfan

Good luck to your dd and all the other gymnasts from your gym who are going! :D

M

msl529

Good luck and safe, snow-free travel! She will do great. I remember my dd's 1st L4 meet, she had so much fun, and was hooked on competing, right then and there!...good times, good times....:p

bogwoppit

Former Admin
Gold Membership
Former Gymnast
Feb 26, 2007
Country
Canada
Have a snow free and fun meet with Bug. We'll take the snow up here, I want to ski some more!!!

gym law mom

Proud Parent
Dec 23, 2006
Country
USA
Hope Bug has a wonderful time at her 1st meet! I used to call my oldest Bug---at 17yo, she just doesn't like it anymore.

Safe traveling wishes! We'll want details come next week!!

vmom

Feb 15, 2008
Good luck! I hope she has a blast! You can send any snow you get back this way (to the west). None of our ski resorts have opened yet.

Emma's mom

Sep 9, 2008
Best of luck to Bug! We wish her the best of luck....beam fairies, bar fairies, floor fairies and vault fairies heading your way. Have a safe and snow free trip! Can't wait to hear how it goes. GOOD LUCK BUG!:)

Ingymmom

Jul 12, 2007
Good luck to your DD for her 1st Level 4 meet. Judging by her mock meet, I am sure she will do a fabulous job! :D Sending good luck and fun wishes as well as drive safely, and smooth traveling wishes!

F

flippymonkeysmom

Yikes - that's early - my dd always hated those first thing in the morning meets (she's so not a morning person). Good luck to your dd on her first level 4 meet - I can't wait to hear how she did :).

gymjourneymom

Proud Parent
Mar 9, 2008
Country
USA
Wishing DD & you both....Good luck! Lots of FUN & safe travels! Can't wait to see the video!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for supporting our sponsors Energym Music & Norberts!