First level 4 meet

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

mom2kazkids

Proud Parent
Well the time is finally coming. Bug will have her first level 4 meet this Sunday. Please wish her luck, and send good thoughts that the snow will stay away on Friday and Sunday while we are driving from WI to MN and back.

Thanks

Barb

good luck to your dd:)
I hope she has a great meet:D
Emily has her first level 5 meet ever on Saturday.
I can't wait. It has been a long 9 months of training.

Barb what session is your dd at the peppermint twist meet. My level 4 is Sat. at 8am. Sending her lots of luck and maybe will see her.

Good luck to your dd and all the other gymnasts from your gym who are going! :D

Good luck and safe, snow-free travel! She will do great. I remember my dd's 1st L4 meet, she had so much fun, and was hooked on competing, right then and there!...good times, good times....:p

Good Luck !! That is so exciting.

don't forget to tell us how she does and how much fun she has !!!

Sending the snow fairy to Bog :cool:

Hope Bug has a wonderful time at her 1st meet! I used to call my oldest Bug---at 17yo, she just doesn't like it anymore.

Safe traveling wishes! We'll want details come next week!!

Good luck! I hope she has a blast! You can send any snow you get back this way (to the west). None of our ski resorts have opened yet.

Best of luck to Bug! We wish her the best of luck....beam fairies, bar fairies, floor fairies and vault fairies heading your way. Have a safe and snow free trip! Can't wait to hear how it goes. GOOD LUCK BUG!:)

Good luck to your DD for her 1st Level 4 meet. Judging by her mock meet, I am sure she will do a fabulous job! :D Sending good luck and fun wishes as well as drive safely, and smooth traveling wishes!

Yikes - that's early - my dd always hated those first thing in the morning meets (she's so not a morning person). Good luck to your dd on her first level 4 meet - I can't wait to hear how she did :).

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back