First level 7 meet

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

So today I had my first level 7 meet. Holy crap im glad its over haha. We started on bars and I thought I was going to do like extremely bad. But I fell foward on my high bar kip and touched my hands after my flyaway. Then on beam I did fine on my dive front walkovers in warm ups but when I was doing my routine I freaked out and started crying and just stood there for a minute and then just walked foward and kept going without doing my routine. And then floor and vault were okay I got an 8.25 on both. I didn't place on anything but I got 3rd place allaround hahaha.
But whatever it got me excited for the rest of the season :)

We saw you there! We were there watching our level 7 girls. Your team was rotating with ours :) I thought it might be you because I remember replying to one of your post here and the fact that you are in Marysville. I saw your name in the program and guessed correctly that it was you! LOL You did a great job!

Congrats! The first meet is always the hardest--you'll gain confidence and the next time won't be so nerve wracking :)

We saw you there! We were there watching our level 7 girls. Your team was rotating with ours :) I thought it might be you because I remember replying to one of your post here and the fact that you are in Marysville. I saw your name in the program and guessed correctly that it was you! LOL You did a great job!

Gymagine right? Sorry idk if I spelt that right. But yeahh you guys are really nice it was fun rotating with you guys. And your girls did really good too! I really liked their coreographyy on floor!

Thanks you cathiann. Oh and I forgot to mention that valeri liukin was there and we took pictures with him and his arm was around me!!!!! :)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back