Welcome to our Gymnastics Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

first level 8 meet!

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

myjalark

Oh how much fun my DD had at her first level 8 meet. She got off to a rocky start with two falls on beam but finished wonderfully. I was soooo proud of her! I didn't get beam or vault on video :(

She scored a 9.4 on floor, 9.3 on bars, 7.9 on beam and 8.375 on vault.

Monkeygirlsmom

Proud Parent
Feb 10, 2007
very good job!! that was fun to see thanks for sharing!! hopefuly soon ill have something to share with you all!!! in March

Ill have to show my girls when they get home form school!!!

bogwoppit

Former Admin
Coach
Proud Relative
Proud Parent
Gymnast
Former Gymnast
Judge
Club Owner
Fan
Feb 26, 2007
Country
Canada
What a great job she did. Her dance is lovely and she is a powerful tumbler, still looks graceful though.

Congrats to Anita!

catesmom

Nov 9, 2007
Illinois
Congrats..she looked beautiful, I especially loved her tumbling, she is so powerful but still gracefull. My dd gymnast loved her routine, thanks for sharing!

mariposa

Proud Parent
Coach
Proud Relative
Proud Parent
Gymnast
Former Gymnast
Judge
Club Owner
Fan
Sep 25, 2007
Country
USA
wow! she is awesome! what a great first meet at level 8. glad she had fun!

Tuduri

Oct 1, 2007
Campbell, CA
First

Myjalark:

That was fantastic. Your dd looks great.

My dd is having her first level eight meet this weekend in Cincinnati. My dd is very excited. We are flying to Cincinatti (actually Covington Kentucky) to the Coaches Spectacular. Dd is looking forward to the predicted snow showers, something we're not accumstomed to in the SF bay area.

My video camera gave up the ghost. I will try to get another one in order to video tape my dd's routines, too.

Good luck to your daughter.

Tuduri

hunde2

Nov 5, 2007
Wow she looks great.She will get more confident in Beam and stronger on Vault with time.I have a 10 year old daughter that did 2 Level 7 meets(2nd year) and the coaches want her to compete as a Level 8 in 1 or 2 meets to see how she is doing.I think the beam is the scariest for her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Parent Forum 16
B Parent Forum 41
coachp Coach Forum 8