Parents first level 8 meet!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

M

myjalark

Oh how much fun my DD had at her first level 8 meet. She got off to a rocky start with two falls on beam but finished wonderfully. I was soooo proud of her! I didn't get beam or vault on video :(

She scored a 9.4 on floor, 9.3 on bars, 7.9 on beam and 8.375 on vault.

very good job!! that was fun to see thanks for sharing!! hopefuly soon ill have something to share with you all!!! in March

Ill have to show my girls when they get home form school!!!

What a great job she did. Her dance is lovely and she is a powerful tumbler, still looks graceful though.

Congrats to Anita!

Congrats..she looked beautiful, I especially loved her tumbling, she is so powerful but still gracefull. My dd gymnast loved her routine, thanks for sharing!

First

Myjalark:

That was fantastic. Your dd looks great.

My dd is having her first level eight meet this weekend in Cincinnati. My dd is very excited. We are flying to Cincinatti (actually Covington Kentucky) to the Coaches Spectacular. Dd is looking forward to the predicted snow showers, something we're not accumstomed to in the SF bay area.

My video camera gave up the ghost. I will try to get another one in order to video tape my dd's routines, too.

Good luck to your daughter.

Tuduri

Wow she looks great.She will get more confident in Beam and stronger on Vault with time.I have a 10 year old daughter that did 2 Level 7 meets(2nd year) and the coaches want her to compete as a Level 8 in 1 or 2 meets to see how she is doing.I think the beam is the scariest for her.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back